Membership of One Community
One Community offer membership to not for profit groups and voluntary organisations.
We offer free Core Membership to voluntary sector groups.
- Core members can request staff assistance with all voluntary sector support issues, e.g. volunteer recruitment and management, governance, policy and procedure, vision and strategy, funding and financial management.
- Core members can also now hire One Community Minibus’s in Eastleigh Borough and they will receive our monthly publication Network, which has very useful information.
We also offer a CorePlus Membership it is £28 for the year from 1st April 2023 – 31st March 2024.
- CorePlus members have the option to vote at the AGM (not for profit groups only)
- CorePlus members are eligible to use the One Community quality mark badge on their website and documents, to state their documents are complaint. This is following a review by One Community.
- CorePlus members receive 5% discount on One Community transport hire
- CorePlus members receive 10% discount on One Community training
- CorePlus members receive 20% discount on room hire (Mon-friday 9-4.30pm) in our new meeting rooms at our office at 12 Romsey Road.
- CorePlus members are included in One Community’s preferred mailing list for events and opportunities
- CorePlus members are offered the opportunity to advertise events and vacancies on One Community’s social media and website
If you have any queries about membership please call us on 023 8090 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for membership to One Community, please complete this form: Membership-Application-Form-updated-2021-2.docx (139 downloads)
Friends of One Community
We have Friends of One Community. Friends are nominated and agreed by the board, for their service and support to One Community. Becoming a Friend of One Community is a privilege and reflects the value and appreciation the organisation holds for the individuals chosen. When becoming a Friend of One Community, we hope they will continue to act as ambassadors within their community, signposting friends, neighbours and new contacts to our services, to be our “ears on the ground.” Friends of One Community can also feed us local, grass roots information about what’s going on in their local area and any areas of interest. We formally introduce people as a Friend of One Community at our AGM each year, where they receive a certificate and a badge.
If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter with updates from One Community and the latest funding information then please sign up here : http://eepurl.com/ituLzY