Head Office Address
75 Leigh Road
From Eastleigh train station:
- Cross the road directly ahead of the station, passing NatWest bank on the left.
- At the next junction, cross the road at Coffee#1 coffee shop.
- Continue ahead walking through the pedestrianised area with Sainsbury’s and the bus station to your right.
- When you see Domino’s Pizza and KFC on the left, follow the road ahead, towards the traffic lights.
- On the right is the Leigh Road park and then The Point. Cross over, opposite The Point. Before you get to the Energy youth centre.
- There is a semi detached building on the left, this is the One Community building.
The building is not accessible for those with limited mobility, so please do ring and/or email and we will arrange to meet you at ShopMobility or The Point.
Most of our services run from the Eastleigh Office.
2, Wells Place, Eastleigh, SO50 5SG
Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Saturday 9am to 4pm
Phone: 023 8090 2402
Located on the side of the Swan Centre,
Parking in the Wells Place car park is nearest.
We can arrange to meet you from your vehicle.
One Community Shop, Fareham
Fareham Shopping Centre, West Street,
Fareham, PO16 0PQ
Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm, Saturdays 10.30-2
Opposite Millets on the B&M side of the Mall.
Fareham Shopping centre is fully accessible, with a large car park right next to it. Shop mobility services are available.