Head Office Address
12 Romsey Road
From Eastleigh train station:
- Cross the road directly ahead of the station, passing NatWest bank on the left.
- At the next junction, cross the road at Coffee#1 coffee shop.
- Continue ahead walking through the pedestrianised area with Sainsbury’s and the bus station to your right.
- You will see straight ahead a small park area (Leigh Road Recreation centre) with a bandstand in the middle.
- Walk towards the bandstand, taking the path through the middle of the park. On your right you will notice a busy main road – this is Romsey Road.
- At the end of the path, cross over the pedestrian crossing on Romsey road. Straight ahead of you is the new One Community red brick building with yellow panels at the entrance.
Most of our services run from the Eastleigh Office.
2, Wells Place, Eastleigh, SO50 5SG
Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Saturday 9am to 4pm
Phone: 023 8090 2402
Located on the side of the Swan Centre,
Parking in the Wells Place car park is nearest.
We can arrange to meet you from your vehicle.