One Community current vacancies
One Community provide an application pack with additional information about salary, benefits and a more detailed description of the job role.
To receive this pack* about individual roles please call Jeanette Workman on 023 8090 2400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport Manager – 30th November 2023
|Job Title||Transport Manager|
|Closing Date||Tuesday 12th December 2023|
|Interview Date||Week beginning 18th December 2023|
|Salary||£24,835.20 Actual Salary – £15.92 per hour|
|Hours||30 hrs per week (Monday -Friday) half an hour unpaid for lunch.
You may be called outside of hours in an emergency for which time off in lieu may be taken. A requirement to be on call on Saturdays.
JOB TITLE: Transport Manager
EMPLOYER: One Community
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Operations
AIM OF ROLE:
To Manage and further develop the transport department of One Community.
To increase travel opportunities for individuals and groups throughout the Borough of Eastleigh.
- To Manage the full transport team including volunteers.
- To be responsible for the fleet of vehicles including ensuring insurances, paperwork, risk assessments etc. are all relevant and current.
- To develop new services for transport including improving utilisation rates, increasing business through excursions, new routes and other income generating opportunities to improve income.
- To be responsible for the recruitment of new staff and volunteers in line with our recruitment policy and safeguarding rules.
- To operate robust safer recruitment, conduct one to ones and carry out appraisals.
- To work with the Senior Management team/CEO to tender for service provisions and or completing grant applications.
- To work with the Finance Manager to ensure the budget is regularly reviewed and managed.
- To ensure all expenditure provides best value for the Charity.
- To ensure that all stakeholders and suppliers are aligned with the ethos of the Charity.
- To provide reports at county and internal level and attend meetings as appropriate.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the Charity is meeting the requirements of the Section 19 Operating Legislation.
- To be responsible for the marketing and development of the service.
- To support the office team in busy periods to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- To ensure maximum usage from the fleet and staff and volunteers.
- To ensure all drivers are fully trained including MIDAS compliance (including external groups seeking MIDS training).
- To schedule passengers and drivers onto the system if required.
- To liaise with drivers via 2-way radio, phone and in person, to resolve any issues that arise.
- To provide cover for other members of staff (including drivers) as required, wherever possible.
- To undertake other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the CEO/Trustees and other Senior staff.
Programme Coordinator – Fixed Term Post – 1 year
(30th November 2023)
|Job Title||Programme Coordinator – Fixed Term Post – 1 year|
|Closing Date||Friday 8th December 2023|
|Interview Date||W/B – 11th December 2023|
|Job Title:||Programme Co-ordinator|
|Accountable to:||Chief Executive|
|To support One Community’s Programme Board in implementing the charity’s Business Strategy.
|1. Ensure that the Programme Plan is kept up to date and that activity is co-ordinated across projects.
2. Support project managers/technical leads to achieve the objectives of projects agreed by the programme board.
3. Support project managers to provide the Programme Board with all information that it may require, for example highlight or progress reports.
4. Collate and provide to the Programme Board all key performance information that it requires.
5. Raises key risks, issues and requests from projects that cannot be resolved by the projects, or that the programme board need to be aware of.
6. Regularly review all programme and project management documentation to ensure that it always remains relevant.
7. Any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the CEO and or Senior Management Team.
HOURS: 37 hours per week (Full time). Monday to Friday – 9am-5pm (Friday 4.30pm finish) Lunch breaks are half an hour unpaid.
Contract – Please note this job position is a 1-year fixed term post.
Please Note-The post-holder will on occasions be required to work additional hours to fulfil the needs of the service, e.g., holiday cover, sickness etc.
All full-time permanent staff are entitled to 26 days plus one extra day for every complete year after 5 years up to a total of an extra 5 days (after 10 complete years) plus Bank Holidays. Part time staff receive the same on a pro-rata basis. The holiday year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
|Salary||£27,744.08 per annum. This salary is based on working 37 hours per week.|
|Pension||A contributory pension scheme is in place. One Community will match contributions up to 5% of gross salary.|
|Location||The office is located 12 Romsey Road, Eastleigh but you may need to travel in and around the Borough of Eastleigh and beyond, on occasions|
Day Activities Support Worker -30th November 2023
|Job Title||Day Activities Support Worker|
|Closing Date||Friday 24th November 2023|
|Interview Date||Monday 27th November 2023|
Job Title: Day Activities Support Worker
Employer: One Community
Accountable to: Day Activities Team Lead
- To assist in the running of the One Community Day Centres under the direction of the Day Centre Team Leader and Senior Support Worker. To ensure that clients are safely and comfortably transported to the Day Centre when necessary.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the running of the Day Centre and the person-centred care of clients
- To always ensure the general safety and well-being of the client
- To provide stimulating activities within their limits and wishes i.e., conversation, reading, playing board games etc.
- To provide a listening and understanding ear
- To assist with personal care including toileting requirements, incontinence, when necessary, as per individual person-centred care plan
- To prepare drinks and light meals, when necessary, help with feeding if appropriate.
- To administer medication where necessary and appropriate, and monitor health related conditions such as dietary and fluid intake
- To ensure the centres are clean and COVID secure.
- To assist in the preparation and delivery of activities to meet the needs of the Day Centre clients, including outings and special occasions.
- To have regard to the needs of primary carers
- Be professional, wearing appropriate clothing and photographic identity badge.
- To help clients with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities. To help in the use of aids and other personal equipment
- To provide cover across all the One Community Day Centres and Options Home Services when required and to provide community support if the day centres are closed.
Actual £8,190.00 per annum. This salary is based on working 15 hours per week.
FTE is £20,202.00
Please email your CV and supporting statement (please ensure your supporting statement makes reference to the person specification) to: Jeanette Workman E: email@example.com
Or post if necessary to:
12 Romsey Road