Vision, Mission, Role & Values
Flourishing communities where everyone feels confident and empowered, working together to create a high quality of life for others and themselves.
To work locally to enhance the quality of life for all in the community by:
- Providing community support
- Promoting social inclusion
- Promoting voluntary activity
- Encouraging partnership working
- Advocating for change
- To work closely with local groups and partners for the good of the area and its communities
- To support and empower individuals and communities to achieve their aims and objectives
- To be a strong voice of, and advocate for, the voluntary and community sectors, especially in the articulation of need
- To provide high quality services and pursue excellence in all we do.
One Community Values
Doing the right thing in line with our role, vision, mission and values.
Openness & Inclusiveness
Treating everyone with respect, communicating as honestly and openly as possible, and seeking diverse perspectives and opinions.
Listening to the views, opinions, wishes and aspirations of others, but always acting in the best interests of those we serve.
Being a high achieving organisation committed to being as effective as we can be.