What is it and who is it for?
The One Community wristband is:
- A simple, comfortable and wearable wristband which has a unique ID for each customer
- Extremely visible and hard-wearing
- Available for anyone of any age who would like to feel safer and more confident outside the home
- It offers help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Peace of mind
To register you will need to provide information that will be of assistance in an emergency situation. This will be stored securely should you need our help. This might include any or all of the following:
- Contact details of your friends and family
- Medical/GP details
You can email to email@example.com or drop into our offices.
How does it work?
If you get into difficulty whilst you are away from home, or find yourself in an emergency situation, anyone who comes to your aid can call the emergency number on the wristband. By quoting the unique ID number on the wristband, highly trained operators will instantly know your name, where you live, and will be able to access your preferences which you provide to use. We will use this information to ensure you receive the assistance you need.
What can I expect?
When you sign up to a One Community wristband you will receive:
- A personal alert wristband
- ID registration and set up
- A 12 month monitoring charge
- Unlimited calls 24/7
The wristband can be used as a standalone or in conjunction with an Emergency Panic Alarm LifeLine system.