We currently have over 245 members – voluntary and community groups – either based or working in the borough of Eastleigh. However, as we have a new contract covering Fareham we welcome groups from Fareham to join us as Associate Members
We welcome organisations to become members which entitles you to discounts on our fee charging services, access to transport & importantly, vote at our AGM. Being a member gives you a voice in how we run our services.
Access to many of our services is free, such as our essential toolkit, volunteer brokerage.Â See list below.
Membership entitles you to: –
- Access to the services of the Volunteer Centre to recruit volunteers
- Support from our team of Development Workers to help with governance issues, funding applications, fundraising events and general advice & guidance
- DBS Services and support
- Access to One Community minibus hire
- Access to monthly Network online
- Access to One Community tailored workshops and networking opportunities
- Competitively priced photocopying service
- Use of Multimedia, display boards, flipchart stand & screen – for which there is a hire charge
- Access to our list of Entertainers
- Postbox service for groups who do not wish to disclose their home address (small fee involved)
- Discount on training sessions
You can also access a wide range of information ranging from fact sheets to an essential toolkit by clicking here.
For more information please contact our reception, telephone 023 8090 2400 or email email@example.com. Once you have read our Membership Rules you can download and complete a copy of the Membership Application Form and return it to us at: One Community, 16 Romsey Road, Eastleigh, Hants, SO50 9AL
Please enclose a copy of your organisation’s Constitution and the annual membership fee of £15, with cheques made payable to One Community.
Organisations such as Social Enterprises, statutory groups i.e. Parish Councils or schools, or groups based in Fareham can become Associate members, fee of £20.00, all the benefits of full membership but no entitlement to vote at our AGM.