Feel targeted? Need someone to talk to?
Have you been targeted because of:
- Race or ethnicity
- Religion or belief
- Sexual orientation
- Transgender identity
- Sub culture
You can talk through any concerns at Eastleigh Museum in confidence and get advice about whether you wish to report the incident. Just ask to speak to the member of staff in private.
What type of incidents can we help with?
- Verbal abuse e.g name-calling, offensive jokes
- Bullying or intimidation by children, adults, neighbours or strangers
- Physical attacks such as hitting, punching, pushing, spitting
- Threats of violence
- Hoax calls, abusive phone or text messages, hate mail
- Throwing rubbish into a garden
- Online abuse e.g. on Facebook or Twitter
- Displaying or circulating discriminatory literature or posters
- Harm or damage to things such as your home, pet, vehicle
- Malicious complaints e.g. over parking, smells or noise.