20th May 2020
Hampshire Court Hotel in Basingstoke, RG24 8FY
Bookings are now being taken for The Hampshire Minibus Event 2020.
This will be the fourth Minibus Event organised by Hampshire County Council and this year’s event aims to be larger and more comprehensive than previous ones.
The Hampshire Minibus Event 2020 will include:
- · A half day conference for delegates from local authorities and Councils, voluntary organisations and transport operators who have an interest in providing and delivering community transport services
- · Short briefing sessions for organisations and schools which are designed to provide an introduction and brief overview on a key topic
- · A programme of training sessions covering a range of topics which are aimed at those organisations and schools who are operating their own minibus
- · An indoor exhibition which will showcase a comprehensive range of suppliers who can offer a wide selection of minibus and transport related products and services
- · An outdoor vehicle exhibition which will display a range of standard and accessible minibuses from a number of different suppliers and vehicle converters
A copy of the event programme and booking information is available from our website: www.hants.gov.uk/minibusevent2020.
Please note, bookings for the conference, training sessions and briefing sessions will be taken on a first come first served basis.
For the most up to date information then please continue to visit our website between now and the Event.
We hope that you are able to join us for the fourth Hampshire Minibus Event on 20 May 2020.