We are sharing this with you as we know lots of you are volunteers or are involved with organisations who are involved with volunteers.
Hampshire County Council in partnership with Hampshire CVS Network and the University of Winchester wants to find out more about Hampshire residents’ attitudes to volunteering and informal help-giving, particularly in relation to supporting older people. As part of this outreach we would like you to assist us in publicising a survey open to the general public.
Please publicise our survey:
The public survey here asks for feedback on:
- Whether there are particular types of volunteering opportunities that attract people more than others
- More generally, what might attract people to volunteering
- The barriers that would prevent someone from becoming a volunteer
- The support might people need to help them to step forward
- Whether people would want to access support from volunteers, and if so, how would they wish to do this?
The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete, and is open now for adults of all ages to respond. The survey closes on 30 November 2019.
Please take our organisation survey if you work with volunteers:
The County Council and partners are also keen to get the views of community organisations, on how they currently deploy volunteers, and what future demand for volunteers might look like. To take the organisation survey click here.
We appreciate your support and look forward to the findings and strengthening our connections across Hampshire.