Could you make a difference?
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce. All our paid roles include access to a Pension and Worklife Support Scheme.
One of our sister organisations (Community First in Winchester) has a vacancy for a Part Time Community Development Officer. As this is not our vacant position we cannot help with enquiries but please contact Community First directly using the contact details under the brief description below.
Community Development Officer covering Winchester District
Hours: 15 p/w Salary: £22,152.96 p.a. (pro rata)
This is a part time post initially to 31 May 2019 (continuation subject to future
funding). It will be based in Winchester Discovery Centre with
flexibility/willingness to travel & work in other locations.
We require an experienced Community Development Officer to provide high
quality, effective and targeted support and guidance to voluntary and
community groups in the Winchester district.
For an application form and information pack please visit our website
For further details or an informal discussion please contact Mandy Harris on
07500 781 421 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Noon on Thursday 6 September 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 11 September 2018
One Community Support Worker
One Community are looking for caring individuals to join our Care and Support service. The services we offer provide support to individuals in their own homes and in a community setting including:
- Care and Respite Service – we provide respite for carers giving them time out from their caring role. The role is to support the cared for person keeping them safe and entertained whilst the carer has a break.
- Domestic support – for people in their own homes making their environment comfortable and clean.
- Day Centre – providing a day of fun activities for people to socialise and have a day of stimulation.
Tasks may include personal care, meal preparation, shopping, companionship and light domestic work.
The service operates 7 days a week. Full training will be provided.
- From £7.88 per hour (enhanced rate for evenings and weekends)
- Minimum 8 hours per week
- Car driver desirable
- Subject to references and DBS check.
- Job description can be found here: One-Community-Support-Worker.doc
- Application Form can be found here: Application-Form-One-Community-Support-Worker-1.doc
For further information or an informal chat please contact Hayley Malcolm on 023 8090 2455
Domestic Support Worker
Urgently required to work with vulnerable adults in their own homes, flexible part-time hours, and a competitive rate of pay.
We are looking for reliable people who can offer commitment to their clients.
- Job description can be found here: Mops and Shops Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Mops and Shops Application Form
Rate of pay is from £7.88 per hour. For further details Telephone Hayley on 023 8090 2455 or email on email@example.com.
Registered Charity No. 1052978
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce