Could you make a difference?
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce. All our paid roles include access to a Pension and Work life Support Scheme.
Domestic Support Worker
Urgently required to work with vulnerable adults in their own homes, flexible part-time hours, and a competitive rate of pay.
We are looking for reliable people who can offer commitment to their clients.
- Job description can be found here: Mops and Shops Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Mops and Shops Application Form
Rate of pay is from £7.88 per hour. For further details Telephone Hayley on 023 8090 2455 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Community Support Worker
One Community are looking for caring individuals to join our Care and Support service. The services we offer provide support to individuals in their own homes and in a community setting including:
- Care and Respite Service – we provide respite for carers giving them time out from their caring role. The role is to support the cared for person keeping them safe and entertained whilst the carer has a break.
- Domestic support – for people in their own homes making their environment comfortable and clean.
- Day Centre – providing a day of fun activities for people to socialise and have a day of stimulation.
Tasks may include personal care, meal preparation, shopping, companionship and light domestic work.
The service operates 7 days a week. Full training will be provided.
- From £7.88 per hour (enhanced rate for evenings and weekends)
- Minimum 8 hours per week
- Car driver desirable
- Subject to references and DBS check.
- Job description can be found here: One-Community-Support-Worker.doc
- Application Form can be found here: Application-Form-One-Community-Support-Worker-1.doc
For further information or an informal chat please contact Hayley Malcolm on 023 8090 2455
BIG LOCAL VACANCY- Youth development worker.
Youth Development Worker required (this is a re-advertisement)
SO18 Big Local, working in partnership with TWICS (Training for Work in Communities), wishes to recruit a Youth Development Worker to develop new youth work in Townhill Park, and to sustain and build on work in Harefield (Southampton).
Are you a self-starter with a passion for empowering young people and giving them a voice?
Ø Do you have the skills and ability to build relationships with young people?
Ø Do you have knowledge and skills of detached and project Youth Work?
Ø Do you have the commitment to involve young people in decision making?
Hours: 16 hours per week.
Salary: £20,541 – £23,111 pro-rata. (£10.65 – £11.98 per hour)
For further information and an application pack email: email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 14th January 2019
SO18 Big Local is supported through the Big Local programme administered by Local Trust for the Big Lottery Fund. TWICS is a registered charity, number 1085977.
Registered Charity No. 1052978
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce