Could you make a difference?
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce. All our paid roles include access to a Pension and Work life Support Scheme.
“I know I am making a difference in people’s lives” J, Domestic Support worker.
“Clients are really pleased to see me” R, Domestic Support Worker.
Do you like us here at One Community? We are a fantastic, award winning organisation. If there are no job opportunities currently here to suit you, but would you like to support us check out these links:
Domestic and Sexual Abuse (DSA) Advisor. (x2)
We are excited to be working in partnership with Aurora New Dawn and Adult Mental Health Services in Southampton. The aim of the service is to develop and deliver tailored training to Adult Mental Health Services on DSA, forge new links and partnerships with Adult Mental Health teams, offering consultation, mentoring and support for mental health professionals in the area of DSA. Case holding adult clients who have mental health issues and have experienced DSA, to include advocacy, person-centred planning and other tailored support interventions. Improving access to DSA services by addressing barriers resulting from being marginalised or disadvantaged by mental health issues and/or protected characteristics including disability, ethnicity, religion, gender and sexuality.
For further details on the posts please see links below:
This role is advertised alongside Aurora New Dawn’s advertised vacancy of Domestic and Sexual Abuse (DSA) Advisor. You will only need to apply once to be considered for both available roles.
Domestic Support Worker
Urgently required to work with vulnerable adults in their own homes, flexible part-time hours, and a competitive rate of pay. We are looking for reliable people who can offer commitment to their clients.
- Job description can be found here: Domestic support- Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Domestic Support- Application Form
Rate of pay is from £7.88 per hour. Additional salary for paid holiday entitlement. Salary will rise in April 2019. For further details Telephone Hayley on 023 8090 2455 or email on email@example.com.
One Community Support Worker.
One Community are looking for caring individuals to join our Care and Support service. The services we offer provide support to individuals in their own homes and in a community setting including:
- Care and Respite Service – we provide respite for carers giving them time out from their caring role. The role is to support the cared for person keeping them safe and entertained whilst the carer has a break.
- Domestic support – for people in their own homes making their environment comfortable and clean.
- Day Centre – providing a day of fun activities for people to socialise and have a day of stimulation.
Tasks may include personal care, meal preparation, shopping, companionship and light domestic work.
The service operates 7 days a week. Full training will be provided.
- From £7.88 per hour (enhanced rate for evenings and weekends) Additional salary for paid holiday entitlement. Salary will rise in April 2019.
- Minimum 8 hours per week
- Car driver desirable
- Subject to references and DBS check.
- Job description can be found here: One-Community-Support-Worker.doc
- Application Form can be found here: Application-Form-One-Community-Support-Worker-1.doc
For further information or an informal chat please contact Hayley Malcolm on 023 8090 2455