Could you make a difference?
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce. All our paid roles include access to a Pension and Work life Support Scheme.
“I know I am making a difference in people’s lives” J, Domestic Support worker.
“Clients are really pleased to see me” R, Domestic Support Worker.
Do you like us here at One Community? We are a fantastic, award winning organisation. If there are no job opportunities currently here to suit you, but would you like to support us check out these links:
£15796 (FTE) per annum 12 hours per week + pension scheme and work life support
If you are the type of person who:
- Enjoys a creative and challenging role
- Is self-motivated and able to use your own initiative
- Communicates effectively with a variety of people
- Is enthusiastic and engaging
Then this role could be for you….
The Options Team is seeking an enthusiastic person with a passion to supporting vulnerable clients to ensure our client receive the agreed service at the right time. It is essential that applicants have good IT skills can communicate effectively and sensitively with vulnerable people of all ages.
Post is subject to an DBS check. Access to a vehicle is desirable.
Closing date and time: 2nd August 2019 at 9am
Interview date: 7th August 2019
Application packs are available by contacting us on 023 8090 2400 or email email@example.com
Registered Charity No. 1052978
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce.
Domestic Support Worker.
Urgently required to work with vulnerable adults in their own homes, flexible part-time hours, and a competitive rate of pay. We are looking for reliable people who can offer commitment to their clients.
- Job description can be found here: Domestic support- Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Domestic Support- Application Form
Rate of pay is from £8.21 per hour. Additional salary for paid holiday entitlement. For further details Telephone Hayley on 023 8090 2455 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Community Support Worker.
One Community are looking for caring individuals to join our Care and Support service. The services we offer provide support to individuals in their own homes and in a community setting including:
- Care and Respite Service – we provide respite for carers giving them time out from their caring role. The role is to support the cared for person keeping them safe and entertained whilst the carer has a break.
- Domestic support – for people in their own homes making their environment comfortable and clean.
- Day Centre – providing a day of fun activities for people to socialise and have a day of stimulation.
Tasks may include personal care, meal preparation, shopping, companionship and light domestic work.
The service operates 7 days a week. Full training will be provided.
- From £8.21 per hour (enhanced rate for evenings and weekends) Additional salary for paid holiday entitlement.
- Minimum 8 hours per week
- Car driver desirable
- Subject to references and DBS check.
- Job description can be found here: One-Community-Support-Worker.doc
- Application Form can be found here: Application-Form-One-Community-Support-Worker-1.doc
For further information or an informal chat please contact Hayley Malcolm on 023 8090 2455
Assessment Practitioner for Therapeutic Services.
Would you like to be part of an innovative, friendly & dynamic team committed to making a difference? Yellow Door services are seeking a flexible, highly motivated practitioner who shares our values & passion for delivering the very best in Domestic & Sexual Abuse prevention & response.
Yellow Door provides a range of group, individual and family therapy options for Adults, Children and Young People who have experienced DSA. We are looking for a skilled and experienced practitioner able to collate, analyse and communicate sensitive client information and liaise with professional partners to inform our triage process, therapeutic needs assessment and appropriate signposting.
22.5 hours pw
£22,956 – £28,321 FTE
Closing Date: 11th July 2019
Interviews will be held 19th July 2018
Yellow Door works across Southampton & Hampshire but is based near central Southampton with free staff parking and opportunities for professional development. Working hours negotiable but some early evening hours may be required. We are an equal opportunities employer and operate a TOIL system to support flexible working. Please contact us if you would like an informal discussion: Tel: 02380 636312.
Application form and further details here: https://www.yellowdoor.org.uk/careers