Could you make a difference?
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce. All our paid roles include access to a Pension and Work life Support Scheme.
Senior Services Manager (Maternity Cover.)
37 hours per week + pension scheme and work life support
If you are the type of person who:
• Enjoys a challenging role, dynamic and making a difference to those we support
• Is a confident project manager with experience of change management
• Has experience of working within the care or voluntary sector
Then why not consider a job with us…
One Community are looking for a personable, flexible individual who will be responsible for the overall management of the Home Services departments, with specific responsibility for the implementation and delivery of new projects, initiatives and activities.
Regular supervision will be provided
Post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Access to a vehicle is essential.
Closing date and time: 26th September 2018 noon
Interview date: TBC
Application packs are available by contacting us on 023 8090 2400 or email email@example.com
or Download: Senior Services Manager Job Description 2018
If the following post interests you, please contact Barnardo’s directly by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnardo’s Trafficking Service – SE Hampshire and IOW (1843)
Barnardo’s has been delivering a counter trafficking service in Hampshire since 2009. The Post-18 Hampshire Counter Trafficking Service currently supports young people from 18 years up to the age of 24 years as a direct 1-1 young person centred model offering a holistic package of support. The Service recognises the transition to adulthood is a high risk time for young people who have experienced trafficking or modern slavery. The vision of the Service is to provide a bridge between childhood and adulthood for these vulnerable young people so that they can become resilient adults with a flourishing future.
Location:South East – Regional Office
Contract type:Fixed term
Hours:14.8 – 22.2 hrs
Salary :£23,545 – £31,209 FTE
Closing Date:2 October 2018
Interview Date:4th and 5th October via phone
One Community Support Worker
One Community are looking for caring individuals to join our Care and Support service. The services we offer provide support to individuals in their own homes and in a community setting including:
- Care and Respite Service – we provide respite for carers giving them time out from their caring role. The role is to support the cared for person keeping them safe and entertained whilst the carer has a break.
- Domestic support – for people in their own homes making their environment comfortable and clean.
- Day Centre – providing a day of fun activities for people to socialise and have a day of stimulation.
Tasks may include personal care, meal preparation, shopping, companionship and light domestic work.
The service operates 7 days a week. Full training will be provided.
- From £7.88 per hour (enhanced rate for evenings and weekends)
- Minimum 8 hours per week
- Car driver desirable
- Subject to references and DBS check.
- Job description can be found here: One-Community-Support-Worker.doc
- Application Form can be found here: Application-Form-One-Community-Support-Worker-1.doc
For further information or an informal chat please contact Hayley Malcolm on 023 8090 2455
Domestic Support Worker
Urgently required to work with vulnerable adults in their own homes, flexible part-time hours, and a competitive rate of pay.
We are looking for reliable people who can offer commitment to their clients.
- Job description can be found here: Mops and Shops Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Mops and Shops Application Form
Rate of pay is from £7.88 per hour. For further details Telephone Hayley on 023 8090 2455 or email on email@example.com.
Registered Charity No. 1052978
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce