Could you make a difference?
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce. All our paid roles include access to a Pension and Worklife Support Scheme.
One Community are looking for someone to take minutes at our bi-monthly board meetings, usually held on Monday evenings 5.30 until 9.00pm. Experience necessary. For details please ring Chief Executive on 023 809 02400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please download our job description: Minute-Taker-2018.doc
Home Support Worker
One Community are looking for caring individuals to join our Care & Respite Service.We provide respite for carers by allowing them to leave their cared-for person. Tasks may include personal care, meal preparation, companionship and light domestic work.
The service operates 7 days a week. Full training will be provided.
- £7.50 per hour (enhanced rate for evenings and weekends)
- Car driver desirable
- Subject to references and DBS check.
- Job description can be found here: Care and Respite Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Care and Respite Application Form
For further information or an informal chat please contact Hayley Malcolm on 023 8090 2455
Domestic Support Worker
Urgently required to work with vulnerable adults in their own homes, flexible part-time hours, and a competitive rate of pay.
We are looking for reliable people who can offer commitment to their clients.
- Job description can be found here: Mops and Shops Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Mops and Shops Application Form
Rate of pay is £9 per hour (including holiday pay). For further details Telephone Hayley on 023 8090 2455 or email on email@example.com.
Registered Charity No. 1052978
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce