Could you make a difference?
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce. All our paid roles include access to a Pension and Worklife Support Scheme.
£18,000 to £19,240 FTE (pro rata £14,595 to £15,600) dependent on experience + pension scheme and work life support
30 hours per week
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be responsible for all day to day bookkeeping tasks, to include Sales and Purchase Ledger and Bank reconciliations
- Will process monthly payroll
- Understanding of the voluntary sector would be advantageous
- Is flexible & open to development
The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager.
Closing date: 12pm (noon) Monday 27 November 2017
Interview date: to be confirmed.
Application packs are available by contacting us on 023 8090 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or downloading below:
Home Support Worker
One Community are looking for caring individuals to join our Care & Respite Service.We provide respite for carers by allowing them to leave their cared-for person. Tasks may include personal care, meal preparation, companionship and light domestic work.
The service operates 7 days a week. Full training will be provided.
- £7.50 per hour (enhanced rate for evenings and weekends)
- Car driver desirable
- Subject to references and DBS check.
- Job description can be found here: Care and Respite Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Care and Respite Application Form
For further information or an informal chat please contact Hayley Malcolm on 023 8090 2455
Domestic Support Worker
Urgently required to work with vulnerable adults in their own homes, flexible part-time hours, and a competitive rate of pay.
We are looking for reliable people who can offer commitment to their clients.
- Job description can be found here: Mops and Shops Job Description
- Application Form can be found here: Mops and Shops Application Form
For further details Telephone Hayley on 023 8090 2455 or email on email@example.com.
Registered Charity No. 1052978
We are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity in our workforce